Flu vaccines are available in the winter months from September onwards.
The following patients are eligible for the flu vaccination:
- Children Ages 2 - 5 not yet at school
- All Patients Aged 65 and over
- Patients with the long term conditions
- Asthma patients on asthma medication
- Cystic fibrosis
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney failure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Liver problems (such as cirrhosis/hepatitis)
- HIV infection
- Asplenia or dysfunction of spleen includes sickle cell disease and coeliac disease
- Pregnant women
- Anyone undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Unpaid carers of any age, including young carers
- Frontline health and social care workers through their company's Occupational Health Department.
We hold special flu clinics - contact our Reception Team to book and find out more.
For more information about the flu vaccination and eligibility visit NHS Choices website.